Monday, July 6

Every Journey Changes the Soul.

Hello my friends. Did you have a great 4th of July?? I did. We were invited to a Birthday Party and enjoyed the time there with our friends. Little Ivan turned 1!! and he was the happiest baby on earth. All the little kids enjoyed a day in the pool, it was perfect because we got 99F, yes, it was hot!!! The kids didn't want to get out of the pool and I wanted to jump there , LOL.
Yesterday, I was so tired, we went to church, then some grocery shopping, ate lunch and a nap time. Can you believe I nap for almost 3 hours?!?!?! I am not a nap person, but my body was exhausted. I was planning to post this card yesterday, but I just wanted to enjoy my family and watch TV.
SO here is the card I made for 2 challenges: Sketch from Heather's Oz-somestamps Blog and Dawn's Raspberry Color challenge from My favorite things blog.
For my card I used Journey Set from smARTworks. The image was stamped in White CS and colored it whith Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. Everything else is pretty much self-explanatory.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Real Red, Gray, White, Pink Passion.
Stamps: Journey (smARTworks)
Ink: Stazon Black, Pistachio (sponging)
Embellishments: Lime Green Ribbon (Target), Red, Pink and Green Rhinestones( Kaiser Crafts).
Accessories: Cricut machine, SU Dimensionals, Mini glue dots, sponges.

I hope you like it.
Leave a comment if you have a minute. Thanks!!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful Sunday.

    I love this stamp, it looks so much like a photo. You did a great job with your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! I have been so amazed at the versatility of this image! Every time I see it, I like it more! Great job on your coloring and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!! I am so glad you played along with the challenge so we would get the chance to see this. Such a fabulous image and sentiment. It sounds like you had a nice peaceful holiday weekend with your family! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card! It looks so pretty. SPCC is having a DT call right now, I hope you will come over and check it out!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SP Color Combos Creator
    http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a sweet card ~ love the image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch - what a neat stamp! Thanks for playing and leaving your linky!

    ReplyDelete