Wednesday, December 17

Gift of Christmas

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a nice and warm day. Today I want to show you a card I made few days ago for last week Mother's & Daughters Creations Blog Challenge, It was a Sketch provided by Maria Levine. I know I am a little behind, sorry, better later that never, right? For my card I used this beautiful paper Christmas Magic Foiled Paper - Decorative Band by My Little Yellow Bicycle . I cut the gold band and I used for the squares background. I watercolored the image: Gift of Christmas by Serendipity, then I applied some Gold and Diamond Stickles. I added some Pearls by Kaiser Craft on the corners. I zig zag the panels and I added the cute ribbon on the corner. My daughter got a bag from cookies and the bow was made with this ribbon, I couldn't resist and I saved it for my cards!!!
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Burgundy, Blush BLossom, White.
Paper: Christmas Magic Foiled by My Little Yellow Bicycle.
Stamps: Gift of Christmas by Serendipity.
Ink: Black.
Embellishments: Pearls, Burgundy-Gold ribbon, Gold and Diamond Stickles.
Accessories: Sewing machine. White thread, 3D foam by EK Success, Mini glue dots, Watercolor pencils, Fantastix Color Blender.

I hope you like it!!
Have a great and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment