Friday, August 22

Nothing special..

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a great day. Yesterday I received my stamps from smARTworks and today I want to show some of the projects I have done with my new stamps.
This is a card I made for yesterday's challenge on SCS: "Torn up paper". I have done this technique before, but never in circles, so I tried it out and I love it.
The stamp set I used for this card is Daisy Trio #2. I love this set so much already, I stamped the images 3 times (twice), cut out the daisy part from the second stamped image and adhere to the main image with dimensionals. For every circle I used my Coluzzle and then I started tearing my paper.

For the inside I stamped the image using Clear Embossing ink and powder.
Card Recipe:
Stamps:
Daisy Trio #2 smARTworks.
Card stock: White, Only Orange.
Paper: BasicGrey "Grow"
Ink: Marigold Morning, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss (all these 3 for sponging) Clear Embossing ink and Embossing powder, Stazon Black
Embellishments: SU Double stitch ribbon, Gold stickles.
Accessories: Coluzzle, Dimensionals, Mini glue dots, Liquid glue, sponges

I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment