Friday, November 25

Just Truckin'

Hello friends!! Happy Friday!! Hope you all are having a great day after a fantastic Thanksgiving!  Me, I am just resting, no shopping or craziness for this old lady, LOL. I don't like big crowds so I prefer to sit and watch TV and relax, so this card is just perfect for a super chill day, don't you think?

This stamp set is a brand new release from the new Sheena Groovin' 60's Just Truckin' Set, I stamped the image on a piece of heavy Vellum paper in Jet Black StazOn Ink, I used my MISTI to apply several layers of ink, then just set it aside to dry completely. The card base is from Watercolor paper, measures 5" x 7", I used the also brand new Groovin' 60's Crazy Perspective Stencil and with the help of my eBrush and my Spectrum Noir Markers, here I used CT2, CG3, LG3, BP5. When the image is completely dried sew it to card front, then stamp the flowers from the same set on vellum in Neon Pigment Inks and add them to card.



Hope you like this new collection, you can check out the other stamps and stencils HERE

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment