This month, we are honored that we are joined by Rebecca Oehlers, a Gina K. Designs Illustrator who has created some beautiful stamp sets for Gina K. Designs available in the Stamp TV Store!
The blog hop designers have been busy creating a card or cards that we hope will inspire you to create some beautiful Christmas and winter themed cards for your family and friends. Enjoy yourself as you hop along for the holidays!
Becky Oehlers is a member of the Gina K. Designs Illustrator Team! Becky’s style is really fun, crisp and clean. They are used to make wonderful cards with just the right message or can be used to add some fun to your scrapbooking pages. In addition, Becky is one of the best card designers and artists in the craft world. Go to Becky’s blog to look at the great things she has been up to AND view the card samples she has created with her newest stamp set “Mistletoe Memories” that was released yesterday during the Stamp TV October Release Party. Becky’s blog address is: http://hemidemisemiquaverdesignblog.com/.
This is the project I made for you. I didn't use the traditional Christmas colors and went a little bit Shabby-chic :)
Sending Warm Wishes:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Sandy Beach (3.75" x 5"), ink the flat side of Snowfalkes embossing folder with Antique Linen Distress, it will ink only the deboss part and make the snowflakes from the folder a little lighter.
- Mat this piece with a sligthly bigger piece of Innocent Pink Cardstock. Add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Sandy Beach CS in Memento Espresso Truffle Ink. Stamp snowflakes in Memento Angel Pink Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Label 8 Nestabilities Dies. Die-cut and emboss a piece of Warm Cocoa with Decorative Labels 8 Nestabilities.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil Poinsettia flower in different sizes, create a flower and adhere it to card.
- Add Swirl bling.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Innocent Pink, Sandy Beach, Warm cocoa (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Simple Snowflakes (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle, Memento Angel Pink (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Pearl, Swirl Bling (Want2Scrap)
- Accessories: Label Eight Nestabilities, Decorative Label Eight Nestabilities, Layered Poinsettia (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Sewing machine.
- Visit each participating blog on the list below.
- Leave a comment for the blog host designer.
- Become a follower of each participating blog.
Kyra Sanders (Ky)
Giovana Smith ß YOU ARE HERE!