Thursday, November 22

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hello my friends! "Happy Thanksgiving / Feliz Dia de Acción de Gracias". I love thanksgiving, I love to have my family together, laugh and enjoy those beautiful moments that last forever!! Of course I love to eat pumpkin pie too {wink, wink}

Latina Crafter  has a post dedicated to Thanksgiving today, with beautiful projects for you today. I have a little home decor I made for you, just an idea that can be changed to any other holiday/occasion.

For my project I used the new Label Die from Latina Crafter, scored the sides and used an extra label as a base to adhere them, I added some twine on the top.
I used 3 different sets: Confianza y Alabanza en el Señor, Hoy Agradezco, and the Gracias  was from "Super Papá"

I wrapped a couple of Almond Shells (with real almonds inside) with burlap and ribbon (This ribbon is from my birthday flowers bouquets, too pretty to toss it), few purple corn (real ones) around and die-cut some leaves from different colors of cardstock.

lcgio67
lcgio71



Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day with your family and friends!
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment