This is the sketch:
And this is what I created, I used one of the new sets "Adorad al Salvador" (Worship the Savior), the Patterned paper is from Echo Park Paper and Washi Tapes that can be found HERE
- Make card base from cardstock. Round punch bottom corner.
- Mat White cardstock and Patterned Paper, add zig-zag stitches.
- Add Washi Tapes.
- Stamp sentiment in Watermarl Versamark Ink and add gold embossing powder, heat it up.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Versamarl ink and gold embossing powder, heat it up. Die-cut and emboss image with Circle Nestabilities.
- Add image to card panel with pop dots.
- Add panel to card, add pearls.
Hope you can play along with us!
Have a fantastic day!!