The Vintage Floret release is a beautiful collection of ancient luxury. This month’s paper release is similar to the wallpaper of a quaint Parisian café. The textured flower stamps add a quiet delicacy to every project. The typography is a delightful combination of botanical growth and grandmother’s old typewriter stored away in the attic.
There are 5 new PreCut Stamp Sets, one 12x12 Paper Collection, and one beautiful new exclusive Spellbinders die designed for Heartfelt Creations. Leave a comment on the HC blog by October 16th and you will be eligible to win the entire release valued at $134.93 .
Also, remember you still have time to VOTE for your favorite semi finalist and Heartfelt Creations current Design Team, I would be very happy if you vote for me :)
This is the project I created for you!
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock (5.5" square card)
- Cut a panel from Chocolate Cardstock (5.25" square) and a piece of Vintage Floret Patterned Paper, cut a strip of coordinated paper and adhere it to bigger piece. Mat all together and add stitches. Tie on ribbon and add brad. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp image on Watercolor Paper in Black Archival Ink. Color image with Distress Inks. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Labels 1 Nestabilities. Using Dry Clear Glue and the Metal Tip, add glue to the swirl areas and add glitter.
- Adhere image to card front with Double Dots.
- Stamp the smallest flower on Watercolor Paper, color them with Distress Ink and die-cut. After that sponges all edges with Barn Door Distress Ink. Add Gold Gala Glitz to every flower. Add flowers to image.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to every leaf.
Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC 3500 Open Vintage Floret PreCut Set
- HCPC 3503 Vintage Floret Bouquet PreCut Set
- HCDP1 227 Vintage Floret Paper Collection
- HCD 727 Vintage Floret Die
- Labels 1 Nestabilities
- Gold Gala Glitz
- Antique Rose Pee Wee Kit
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer
- Dries Clear Glue
- Metal Glue Tip
- Pastel Pearl Brads
- Double Dots
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate (GKD), Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Ranger Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Ages Mahogany, Vintage Photo), Black Archival.
- Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Sewing machine.
Have a great day!!