The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Basket Additions 3: Super cute set, Melanie has done it again :)
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock. 5" square card.
- Add stitches to card front.
- Cut a panel from Cranberry Tart (4.25" square), ink all edges with White Ink.
- Die-cut a piece of Patterned Paper with Beaded Squares Nestabilities.
- Stamp images (basket from Holiday Basket Set) on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color images with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Square Nestabilities.
- Mat pieces and adhere them to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. Die-cut and emboss it with Gromment tags.
- Add tag to card with twine.
- Cardstock: Kraft, White, Cranberry Tart (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Road Map (October Afternoon)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Aged mahogany Distress (Ranger), White Craft Ink (JoAnn's), Copic Markers
- Embellishments: Beige Lace, Twine (The twinery)
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities, Beaded Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Crystal Lacquer, Scor-tape, Sewing machine
Country Roads: I love this new set by Theresa Momber. It's looks a lot like the small country are I live now. Actually, we used to own a truck just like this one, but it was turquoise/aqua color. It belonged to my FIL and it was a lot of fun to have it.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Paper pierced opposite corners.
- Stamp images on Watercolor Paper in Black Archival Ink. Color images with Inktense Watercolor Pencils.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil farm image with Labels 8 Nestabilities.
- Cut out truck.
- Stamp sentiment on Watercolor Paper in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Labels 14 Nestabilities.
- Add images to card front.
- Die-cut fence on Brown Cardstock.
- Cardstock: Ivory (Gina K. Designs), Brown, Watercolor (LSS)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress, Black Archival (Ranger) , Inktense Watercolor Pencils.
- Accessories: Labels 8, Labels 14 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Fence die (SNSS), Paper piercing set, Pop dots, Scor-tape.
- Gina K
- Melanie Muenchinger - Illustrator Basket Additions 3
- Theresa Momber - Illustrator Country Roads
- AJ Otto
- Beth Silaika
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Sharon Harnist
- Tami Mayberry
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Have a great day!!