Wednesday, April 4

This is for you Korin!!!

Hap-bee Bearthday Korin!!!!

I'm a day early with a very special birthday surprise....tomorrow is my dear friend Korin Sutherland's birthday!  A group of her friends are getting together today for a fun early birthday party, since tomorrow is the fantastic April Release Blog Hop for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and we didn't want to take the spotlight from that.  After all, our sweet girl deserves her OWN day in the spotlight!  So please join us as we celebrate Korin's birthday a little early! After all - you can never have too much celebration, can you?!?!

And this is the card I made for Korin's special day :) This is sneak peek from one of the new sets called Bee- Happy Rhubarb.
Hope you like it Korin :)

Below is the whole birthday party train....prepare yourself for some fantastic cupcakes and ice cream from these talented ladies!!
Giovana Smith U R Here

And feel free to leave Korin some early birthday love, either on her blog, her Facebook page, or the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Facebook page!

Have fun hopping!

17 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the tiny bit of sparkle and the felt grass and fence, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovana, your card is so cute. Love the felt die cuts on the bottom and the darling image you chose.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this and your felt embellies are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet birthday card! I love those new dies and Rhubarbee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love the felt grass and fence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, I love the addition of felt to your card! such bright and cheer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too adorable! Love all the sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Es adorable! me encanta... felicitaciones

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this little bear. He makes everything tooo darn cute. Love your card. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No joke, this could not BEE any cuter...hahahaha! I love it! Thanks so much for joining the fun celebration for Korin :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Giovana, your card is adorable with all the extra touches you added to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card Giovana. Love sweet Rhubarb and the felt pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a sweet card. love the stitching and the fence, your coloring is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this might be my favorite! Love the colors, the addition of grass and a fence, the way the bear is colored... just everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How darling, Giovana! I love the grass and the fence! That soft felt is such a cool texture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh I love this! The felt grass adds such wonderful texture and dimension! Super Fun card!

    ReplyDelete