Anyway, today I want to show the card I made using the sketch from Skipping Stones (well, I try to) I used "Victorian Summer Set" I won few weeks ago, I really really (yes, I wrote this twice) love this set!!, the colors are from The Play Date Cafe, yummy colors and also including my card to Simon Says Challenge "Something New" , yeap, my new stamps.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Stamp image on Ivory Cardstock in Faded Jean Distress Ink. Color it with Inktense Watercolor Pencils.
- Ink all edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink. Mat image with Patterned Paper and Ocean Mist Cardstock and add stitches. Adhere panels to card base.
- Add Rosette ribbon (Yummy!!) and pearls.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Ocean Mist (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)
- Ink: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans (Ranger), Inktense Watercolor Pencils.
- Embellishments: Rosette Ribbon, Pearls
- Accessories: Sponges, Scor-tape, Sewing machine, Water brush.
Thanks for stopping by!