10 January 2012

Thank You

Hello my friends! Hope you all are having a great day! I spent all morning creating and I feel good. This year I want to play a lot of challenges, I wish I could play them all :)
Anyway, today I want to show the card I made using the sketch from Skipping Stones (well, I try to) I used "Victorian Summer Set" I won few weeks ago, I really really (yes, I wrote this twice) love this set!!, the colors are from The Play Date Cafe, yummy colors and also including my card to Simon Says Challenge "Something New" , yeap, my new stamps.

  • Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
  • Stamp image on Ivory Cardstock in Faded Jean Distress Ink. Color it with Inktense Watercolor Pencils.
  • Ink all edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink. Mat image with Patterned Paper and Ocean Mist Cardstock and add stitches. Adhere panels to card base.
  • Add Rosette ribbon (Yummy!!) and pearls.
  • Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Card recipe:
  • Cardstock: Ivory, Ocean Mist (GKD)
  • Patterned Paper: Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)
  • Ink: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans (Ranger), Inktense Watercolor Pencils.
  • Embellishments: Rosette Ribbon, Pearls
  • Accessories: Sponges, Scor-tape, Sewing machine, Water brush.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by!


Kristie said...

Very pretty card!

Jingle said...

WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us over at SSD this week!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So gorgeous! I love the elements! :)

Thanks for joining us this week at Skipping Stones Design!


Katie Gehring said...

Just lovely! Thanks for playing along with the Skipping Stones Sketch challenge!

Karen B. said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us over at Skipping Stones Design!