- Make crad base from White CS. A2 size.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Red CS using a die from Fancy Tags Two. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp saying onto White CS in Red Barn Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and distress piece using Fancy Tags Die. Adhere it to card front with Pop Dots.
- Stamp image on White CS, color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece cir Circle Dies.
- Mount image with with a scallop circle piece.
- Adhere to inside of card.
- Stamp sentiment.
Be Mine: The image and sentiment are from "Love from Rhubard" set. Isn't this bear so cute and adorable too? I had a lot of fun coloring and cutting.
- Make card base from Ocean Mist Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock (3 7/8" x 5 1/8"), ink all edges and dry emboss it. Adhere it to card base.
- Stamp image and color it with Copic Markers. Color extra wings and heart, cut them out.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Dies. Add extra wings and heart with mini pop dots.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Ocean Mist CS using Scallop Circle Dies. Add Image to it with pop dots and adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Dies.
- Using some Fabric Tape, die-cut a scallop border and adhere it to card. Add Liquid Pearls.
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog
We hope you can make plans to join us tonight in our Member Company forums over on Splitcoaststampers. We're having a Release Party, and it is full of great activities, stamp set reveals, and fun with friends! All of the partying will take place in our Release Party forum, so be sure to bookmark it! Hope to see you there!