Friday, January 6

My heart blooms

Hello my friends!! Hope you are having a great day. I am almost finished with all my CHA projects fro Love My Tapes, that makes me very happy because I will have more time to play my favorite challenges. Talking about challenges, Love My Tapes Blog is inviting you to play its first challenge of 2012, this time is a Sketch Challenge and the winner is going to be very happy "wink, wink"


Here is the card I created, the images are from the new True Love StampTV Kit by Gina K. Designs and Tapes and Fabric are from Love My Tapes.

My Heart Blooms:

Directions:
  •  Make card base from White cardstock. 5" square card.
  • Cut a panel from White Cardstock. 4.25" square. Score every side at 1/4".
  • Add White Lace Tape Ribbon and overlap some Light Pink Lace Tape Ribbon.
  • Stamp label image and sentiment on White Cardstock in Red Barn Distress Ink. Die-cut and emboss piece and add it to card panel with Large Pop Dots. Add a couple of Mini Clear Rhinestones.
  • Add a piece of Pink/White Polka Dot Fabric Sheet on White CS. Stamp hearts in Vintage Photo Distress, cut them out and ink all edges carefully.
  • Add hearts to card with Medium Pop dots. Add some Star Dust Stickles to make them shine :)


Hope you like it.

I am submitting this card to Simon Says Challenge: Something New. I used new stamps and my new Star Dust Stickles :)

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Giovana, I am the winner of the card. You can reach me at: ddlady@sbcglobal.net. Do I need to send you my address?
    Sincerely,
    Linda Cichowski

    ReplyDelete