These fabric tapes give your project more texture and they look really pretty :) I found out you can use it with your dies and cutting machines.
Die-cutting fabric sheet tape:
- Choose your favorite die.
- Measure it on top of your fabric sheet and cut a piece.
- Adhere your fabric sheet on thin cardstock.
- Then run it into your cutting machine like a regular piece of cardstock. You can even emboss it (look at my second picture)
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Adhere Beaded Oval piece to card with Foam tape.
- Stamp image, color it with Copic Markers. Stamp and extra heart, color it and adhere StarDust Stickles, set to dry and adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Oval Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Make a bow and adhere it to card.
- Add Rubi liquid pearls to beaded oval shape.
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Stamps: Love from Rhubarb (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Barn Door Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Rubi Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Thin Satin Ribbon (Offray), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Red/White Polka Dot Fabric Sheet (Love My Tapes), Beaded Oval Dies, Oval Dies (Spellbinders), Glue dots, Foam tape, Copic Markers.
Have a great day!
PS: Looking for a fun sketch challenge to play with, check out the Love My Tapes Sketch Challenge HERE