I have two cards to show you today. So, let's get started.
I'll always love you: I stamped the wreath heart image several times, I love the effect, looks like a partial Patterned Paper.
- Make card base from White CS. 5" square card.
- Stamp wreath heart repeatedly. Color the little tiny hearts with Pink Copic Marker.
- Stamp sentiment in Red Barn Distress Ink, distress all edges.
- Cut a panel from Red Hot CS, distress all edges. Mat panel together and add straight stitches.
- Tie on ribbon and add a big brad.
- Adhere panel to card base with large pop dots.
You're just my type! : This card is super cute, I really like this one, I think I will make more of this kind. Love the Kraft/Pink/White combo!! Isn't it pretty?
- Make card base from Kraft CS. A2 size.
- Stamp image onto Innocent Pink CS. Die-cut this piece with Circle Dies..
- Stamp same image onto Vellum CS, cut it out and position it on top of main Pink CS image using Mini glue dots, (I mounted 3 glue dots together and added them behind the behind the heart and behind "you" word) this way, it will give it more dimension.
- Create a frame in White CS using Labels Three and Circle Nestabilities.
- Add frame to Circle piece with mini pops dots.
- Add piece to card base with Large Pop Dots.
- Add a crocheted flower and paper rose to side of frame.
- Add White and Pink Lace Ribbon tape to bottom part. Add Mini pearls.
- Cardstock: Kraft, Innocent Pink, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Label Three Dies, Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Mini glue dots, Mini and Large Pop Dots, Red Copic Marker.
- Embellishments: Mini pearls (GKD), Pink and White Lace Tape Ribbon (Love My Tapes), Crochet flower (By me), Pink Paper flower (Recollections)
Now, are you ready for more inspiration?! Visit the DT blogs listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win, Gina will be choosing a winner from all the comments who will win a fabulous Gina K. Designs grab bag filled with a least a dozen individual precut images!