Here are my creations:
Special Ocassion Tags: I made a 5" square card, used the patterned paper that comes in the new TrueLove StampTV kit and I made it for my daughter!!
For My Girl
- Make card base from Ivory CS. 5" square.
- Die-cut and emboss a couple of Square Fleur De Lis (large and medium) in Ivory CS.
- Die-cut a couple of Squares pieces of Patterned Paper using Square Nestabilities. Ink all edges and adhere them to the Fleur De Lis pieces.
- Add FLD [eces to card base with Pop dots.
- Stamp tags border and saying in Red Barn Distress Ink. Cut it out.
- Adhere it to card with Pop dots.
- Die-cut and emboss leaves and branches and adhere them to card. Add Paper flowers to card.
- Finish your card adding some Mini clear rhinestones under the saying.
- Cardstock: Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: True Love (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Red Barn Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Mini clear rhinestones (GKD), Paper Flowers (Recollections).
- Accessories: Square Fleur de Lis Dies, Square Dies (Nestabilities), Pop dots, Tombow Glue, Leaves dies (HC),
You've got Style: Super cute set with fashionable and adorable images :)
I miss shoe
- Make card base from White CS. 4.25" square.
- Cut a panel from White CS (3 13/16 ") Add a piece of Jute fabric.
- Stamp image on White CS, color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Label 1 Nestabilities. Die-cut and emboss a bigger piece in White CS.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress.
- Adhere Label pieces to card base with Pop dots.
- Create a bow woth Bow-Easy and adhere it to card.
- Add Pearls.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to shoes and set aside to dry.
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishsments: Jute fabric, Red Organdy Ribbon (GKD), Pearls (GKD)
- Accessories: Label 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Crystal Lacquer, Bow-Easy.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Now, are you ready for more inspiration?! Visit the DT blogs listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win, Gina will be choosing a winner from all the comments who will win a fabulous Gina K. Designs grab bag filled with a least a dozen individual precut images!