This week we are supporting "Operation Write Home", so if you have extra cards and would like to donate them to OWH, please do. You can read all the Guidelines HERE (very important information) and also, if you don't know where to send them, you can find the nearest person clicking HERE.
Here is my card:
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper, punch top border. Adhere to card and add stitches.
- Tie Lemon Drop Baker twine around and add a button, make a bow.
- Stamp image in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Add Crystal Lacquer to leaves.
- Stamp sentiment on Yellow Cardstock. Ink all edges. Adhere to card with a Black Staple.
- Cardstock: Kraft (SU), Sweet Corn (GKD).
- Paper: Material Girl (Cosmo Cricket)
- Stamps: Beauty Tree (Unity Stamps)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Lemon Drop Twine (The twinery), Yellow button (GKD).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Flower Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Black Staple (Making Memories), Sponges.
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great day!