Anyway, last night I made a card for today's Sketch Spotlight at StampTV and guess what, I messed it up. My printer is a mess and quit working, so I drew this sketch with only 2 panels on the BG instead of 4. But I decided to show it to you and I hope you like it.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Dry emboss a White piece of cardstock using Snowflakes Folder. Cut this piece (4" x 2.5"), ink all edges in Vintage Photo Distress and add stitches.
- Stamp background in Tea Dye Distress, stamp pine trees in VersaMark Ink, add Clear embossing powder and heat it up. Sponge image with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil using the largest Oval Large Nestabilities.
- Trace the outlines from the largest oval, cut it out. Place White piece on top with Foam tape.
- Add ribbon.
- Add Diamond Stickles on embossed snowflakes.
- Add Star Dust Stickles on Pine trees
- Cardstock: White, Good as Gold (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Blessed is the Season (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Tea Dye Distress, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: White Organdy Ribbon (Gina K. Designs), Star Dust & Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Cuttlebug, Snowflakes folder, Oval Nestabilities, Sewing machine, Yellow thread, Sponges, Foam tape
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!