This time, I've made some more "Clean & Simple" Christmas cards!! Perfect to mass produce.
- Make card from Ivory Carstock A2 Size.
- Stamp snowflakes from HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background Pre-Cut Seton a piece of 2" x 5.5" Ivory Cardstock in Red Ink. Add Red Ribbon and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3352 Cardinal With Holly Berries Pre-Cut Set on White Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress ink. Die-cut piece with label 8 Nestabilities.
- Adhere this piece to card with Foam tape. Add a Silver Rhinestone.
- Cardstock: White, Ivory.
- Stamps: HCPC 3352 Cardinal With Holly Berries PreCut Set, HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background PreCut Set
- Ink: Real Red (SU), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Silver Rhinestone (Recollections), Red Satin Ribbon (Offray)
- Accessories: Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Adhesives.
- Make card from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Emboss a piece of White vellum cardstock using Snowflakes Embossing folder + Cuttlebug. Ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3346 Joyous Noel Pre-Cut Set on White cardstock in Versamark Ink. Add gold embossing powder and heat it up.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil this piece.
- Adhere it to card with Foam Tape.
- Add a little Copper Rhinestone on the bottom
- Cardstock: White, White Vellum.
- Stamps: HCPC 3346 Joyous Noel PreCut Set
- Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Copper Rhinestone.
- Accessories: Cuttlebug, Snowflake Embossing folder, Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing heat gun, Foam tape, Sponges.