Anyway, I have a Clean & Simple card for you today, super easy to mass produce and super cute too :)
I used "Heartfelt Creations" Stamps.
- Make card from White Cardstock.
- Stamp Pines and Pine cones from HCPC 3326 Holly Berry Filler Pre-Cut Set onto White Cardstock in Tea Dye and Crushed Olive Distress Ink.
- Stamp Cardinal on Red cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Die-cut image using Cardinal Die-cuts. Adhere to card with Foam tape. Add Crystal Lacquer on image.
- Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3349 Cardinal Holiday Mailbox Pre-Cut Set in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Finally add Red Rhinestones on right top corner and Jute twine.
- Cardstock: White, Red.
- Stamps: HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family Pre-cut Set, HCPC 3349 Cardinal Holiday Mailbox Pre-Cut Set, HCPC 3326 Holly Berry Filler Pre-Cut Set.
- Ink: Crushed Olive Distress, Tea Dye Distress, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko).
- Embellishments: Jute twine, Red Rhinestones (Kaisercraft)
- Accessories: HCD 706 Cardinal Family Die-cut (Heartfelt Creations), Crystal Lacquer, Foam tape.
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ: White with a splash of Red.
- The Play Date Cafe: Red + White
- EBTKS: Textured (Jute twine + 3D image)
- Joans Garden: Using Heartfelt Creations Stamps
I love reading all your comments.
Have a great day!!