For these cards I used "Heartfelt Creations" stamps, we can also visit the Heartfelt Creation Blog for more ideas and lot of eye candy :)
- Make card from Kraft cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp image from HCPC 3339 Elegant Holly Swirls PreCut Set in Versamark Ink, add Gold embossing powder and heat it up.
- Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3352 Cardinal With Holly Berries PreCut Set in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Add pearl to image.
- Adhere piece of Patterned paper and tie Red Satin Ribbon around.
- Cardstock: Kraft
- Patterned Paper: Christmas (Rubber Soul)
- Stamps: HCPC 3352 Cardinal With Holly Berries PreCut Set, HCPC 3339 Elegant Holly Swirls PreCut Set
- Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko).
- Embellishments: Red Satin Ribbon (Offray), Pearl (Recollections)
- Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Glue dot.
- Make card from Kraft cardstock A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- Cut a piece of Pink Cardstock: 4.75" x 3.5". Stamp image from HCPC 3352 Snowy Cardinal Pre-Cut Set onto cardstock in Versamark Ink. Add White embossing powder and heat it up. Sponge over the image using Pink Ink. Color pines with Copic Marker YG95. Color the snow with Star Dust Stickles.
Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3349 Cardinal Holiday Mailbox Pre-Cut Set in Walnut Stain Ink.
- Create frame using White Uni-Ball Pen. Add Red Rhinestones and adhere to card base.
- Stamp Cardinal image from HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family Pre-Cut Set on Red cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Die-cut image with HCD 706 Cardinal Family Die-cut set.
- Adhere Cardinal to card using foam tape in the middle and glue in both ends. Add Crystal Lacquer on image.
- Cardstock: Kraft, Pink, Red.
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukienko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Versamark (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Red Rhinestones (Kaisercraft)
- Accessories: HCD 706 Cardial Family Diecut , White embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Sponges, Foam tape, White Uni-Ball Pen, Crystal Lacquer.
Have a great day!