I am submitting this card to:
Card Patterns : Sketch
Stamping Sister's in Christ : Stitching.
Speedy the Cat's Friends: Fall Colors.
Wee memories: Fall Inspiration.
iCopics Lover: Fall Inspiration.
JUGs : Technique Challenge "Crack Glass"
- Make card from cardstock.
- Cut a smaller piece of cardstock (4" x 5.25"). Adhere patterned paper and add ziz-zag stitches. Tie ribbon around and add button. Adhere to card.
- Stamp image and color it. Die-cut it and ink. Add UTEE and heat. Repeat the process at least 3 times. Cool it in the freezer for 2 minutes. Break the thick cool embossing and add some ink to reveal the crack.
- Adhere to card. Add sentiment.
- Adhere rhinestones.
- Cardstock: Chocolate Brown, Ivory (GKD), Orange (DCWV)
- Paper: Clothesline Collection (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Stamps: Seeds of Kindness (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Gold Rhinestones (Recollections), Green Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Green Button (GKD).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, UTEE, Embossing heat gun, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sponges, Foam tape.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!