- Make card base from cardstock.
- Dry emboss a piece of White cardstock (4" x 5.25") and mat it with a slightly bigger piece of White cardstock. Add stitches. Adhere ribbon around.
- Stamp image in a white piece of cardstock in Black Ink (Tuxedo Black), color image, stamp an extra Cardinal image, color it and die-cut it.
- Cut label border at the bottom. Ink edges and adhere to card.
- Bend a bit the die-cut image, adhere foam tape in the middle and adhere to card. Add a touch of glue on top and bottom of image, press and let it dry.
- Add Diamond glaze to the Cardinal and let it dry.
- Adhere Diamond and Gold stickles to the mailbox.
- Add some Liquid Applique and Fine Clear Glitter on top, heat it up to create snow look.
- Stamp image, ink edges and adhere to card. Add pearls.
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Stamps: Cardinal Holiday Mailbox (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils.
- Embellishments: Cream Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Liquid Applique, Clear Glitter (Martha Stewart), Diamond and Gold Stickles (Rangers).
- Accessories: Snowflakes Embossing folder (Provo Craft), Sewing machine, Foam tape, Heat embossing gun.
Sew Many Challenges : Christmas.
Stamping Sisters in Christ: Peace
Moxie Fab World : Jolly Holiday Greeting Card challenge
Hope you like it!
Have a great day/night.