Today, I have a Clean And Simple card for you. To be honest, I don't make CAS cards because I love to embellish my cards a lot!! and they take to much time (for me) to create just one card, LOL
I am donating this card and others I've already made to "Operation Write Home".
I am submitting this card to:
Off the Wall Craftiness: Color Challenge #25.
Speedy the Cat's Friends: Birthday cards.
Caardvarks: Clean and Simple.
- Make card from cardstock.
- Emboss from of the card using Circle Nestabilities.
- Stamp flowers and sentiment. Sponge (ink) inside.
- Add rhinestones.
- Cut-out leaves from Patterned Paper. Adhere to card.
- Tie ribbon around.
- Cardstock: Innocent Pink (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Austen (American Crafts)
- Stamps: Flower from "Botanicals", Sentiment from "Inside & Out" (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Pretty in Pink (SU), Tea dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Hot Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Sponges, Glue dots.
Have a great day.