Anyway, it is time for another Gina K. "Designer Challenge" . This month you can get the chance to be the Guest Designer and work with the new upcoming sets, yay!!, and the challenge is to create a card based in your "Favorite Fall Memory"
Well, I will start sharing with you that I got married in July in Peru (Summer here, Winter there), after our wedding I had to wait for few more months until I got my Visa approved (It is a very long story), after been told I had to wait from 6 months to 2 years, David and I were very sad to be separated for that long, BUT we believed and prayed and I got my Visa in 2 MONTHS!!! After that, I stayed in Peru for another month to finish few things that I had already planned, then David traveled to pick me up and come here (USA) and start our new life together. SO, here is my Fall Memory, I arrived to the USA one October, 14th (2002), I was so impressed to see the beautiful leaves and the weather was perfect!! sunny and even warm. I loved our first small apartment, our first apple tree, the crazy squirrels that we fed everyday, and even the raccoons that loved to steal the cat and squirrel food, LOL.
So, in honor of my great love for my husband and our adventure together and created this card.
- Make card from cardstock.
- Die-cut a piece of Metallic "Good as Gold" and "Ivory.
- Stamp a background onto the Ivory piece. Stamp the sentiment as well.
- Tie ribbon around. Adhere pieces to card with foam tape.
- Add Mini roses and pearls.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Good as Gold (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Grand Damask, Fanciful Tags (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Antique Linen Distress (Ranger), Espresso Adirondack (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Cream Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Mulberry Paper Mini Roses (Recollections), Pearls (Recollections)
- Accessories: Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Sponges, Glue dots.
Have a great day!