Hell my friends! Hope you had a great weekend! I had a couple of days to relax and enjoy my family. We went to watch "Despicable Me" My daughter loved it very much, now she is asking to get it on DVD for Christmas, LOL.
Anyway, this past weekend I didn't stamp at all, and today I found some time when Miss. E was napping.
I am submitting this card to:
Sketch : "Verve Sketch Challenge"
Color Inspiration: "I love my Tapes"
Buttons, Brads & Bling : Wee Memories.
Sewing : Sew many challenges
- Ink all edges.
- Make card from card stock.
- Using label 8 Nestabilities, die cut a piece of Patterned paper and 2 pieces of card stock in different colors.
- Cut 1/2" in each side of second layer of card stock. Adhere to label.
- Cut 3/4" in each side of patterned paper. Adhere on top of second label.
- Add a rectangle piece of card stock 2.5" x 1.5".
- Add zig-zag and straight stitches.
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut using Circle Nestabilities. Color little stars. Add Gold brad in letter "o".
- Adhere ribbon to card. Add sentiment with foam tape.
- Add buttons and brads.
- Card Stock: White, Creme de menthe, Innocent Pink (all Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Material Girl Collection (Cosmo Cricket)
- Stamps: Twinkle, twinkle (Verve Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger )
- Embellishments: Pink Mix (Gina K. Designs), Gold Brads (JoAnn's), Green Satin Ribbon (Offray)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Yellow thread, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sponges, 1/4" Scor-tape, Scor-buddy, Foam tape.
Your comments are always welcome :)
Have a great day!!