Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life without a best friend...

Hello my friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was good until today that my daughter had another real severe allergy attack. Poor girl, she is suffering a lot, right now she just started feeling a little bit better, so here I am posting this card I made for Limelight Papercraft Challenge.
This week is a Sketch challenge, I love sketches and as soon as I watched it I knew what I wanted to do :)

Anyway, here is my card.
Life without a Best friend is like the sky without a sun.

Directions:
  • Make card from card stock.
  • Stamp image in a piece of Card stock, die-cut and emboss.
  • Cut a strip of Brown Card stock, punch borders. Add ribbon and flower.
  • Adhere image and border to card.
  • Stamp sentiment.

Life without a best friend


Life without a best friend

Card Recipe:
  • Card stock: White (SU), Chocolate Brown (GKD)
  • Stamps: Friends (GKD), Friends are forever (GKD)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Crushed Curry (SU), Prismacolor Pencils.
  • Embellishments: Pink Ribbon (PTI), Mulberry Paper Mini Roses (Recollections), Liquid Pearls (Ranger)
  • Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Border Punch (Fiskars), Sponges, OMS.
Hope you like it!
Have a great night!!

4 comments:

Serena said...

Your card is gorgeous! I sure hope your little girl feels better soon.

JenMarie said...

So so beautiful!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh how sweet and pretty!

Mandy said...

This is absolutely breathtaking! Love the softness with the pop of that little bit of black!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS