For today, I have a cute card for you, very simple and elegant. This is a wedding card with yellow and red, yeap! Have you seen brides wearing red wedding dresses? I saw one on facebook and she looked beautiful! Well, when I got married my dress was just white and gold embroidery, maybe in few years when I have my vows renewed I will wear a red dress, LOL.
Anyway, here is my card, I used the sketch from Waltzingmouse Stamps.
- Make card from card stock.
- Dry emboss a smaller piece, ink edges. Adhere ribbon.
- Stamp border and sentiment, die-cut tag. Adhere to card.
- Add mini paper roses.
- Card stock: Wild Dandelion, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamp: Fanciful tags (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Real Red (SU), Tangelo (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Yellow Satin Ribbon (Offray), Mulberry Mini Paper roses (Recollections).
- Accessories: Textile embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Scor-tape, foam tape.
Have a great day!