31 August 2010

Happily ever after.

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great Tuesday. So far, my day is good.
For today, I have a cute card for you, very simple and elegant. This is a wedding card with yellow and red, yeap! Have you seen brides wearing red wedding dresses? I saw one on facebook and she looked beautiful! Well, when I got married my dress was just white and gold embroidery, maybe in few years when I have my vows renewed I will wear a red dress, LOL.

Anyway, here is my card, I used the sketch from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

  • Make card from card stock.
  • Dry emboss a smaller piece, ink edges. Adhere ribbon.
  • Stamp border and sentiment, die-cut tag. Adhere to card.
  • Add mini paper roses.

Happily ever after

Happily ever after

Card recipe:
  • Card stock: Wild Dandelion, White (Gina K. Designs)
  • Stamp: Fanciful tags (Gina K. Designs)
  • Ink: Real Red (SU), Tangelo (Tsukineko)
  • Embellishments: Yellow Satin Ribbon (Offray), Mulberry Mini Paper roses (Recollections).
  • Accessories: Textile embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Scor-tape, foam tape.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!


  1. This is so elegant - very, very pretty! I will definitely come back!

  2. Very classy card! Thank you for playing along with us at Waltzingmouse Stamps!

  3. What a lovely wedding card! love the yellow ribbon and pretty flowers on this! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

  4. Gorgeous card! So elegant! The embossing looks fabulous & that lil framed sentiment is wonderful! Thanks for playing with the WMSC :)

  5. love the embossed background! so elegant!! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

  6. Wonderful! Love the bright colours and those little roses are perfect!

  7. I like it! Very elegant and beautiful. I wonder if you have a recipient in mind???