After that, we tried to do some yard work, but it started to get TOO hot, but we did peek around the garden and we were so happy to see tomatoes and potatoes!! I couldn't resist myself and I dug a bit and I found some pretty red and yellow potatoes, I can't wait to harvest them, and cook and enjoy them :)
SPCC and I decided to give it a try this week. The colors for this week are Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Certainly Celery, it was a challenge for me to mix them in a way they look good and I think I got it :)
I am also combining this with The Shabby Tea Room, this week the challenge is "1,2,3" 1 ribbon, 2 buttons and 3 punches or dies.
I couldn't resist myself and I made a pretty green flower. I love to make them and I have a pile of punches ready to become a pretty flower :)
I am submitting this card to Let's Do Classy & Elegant over at Moxie Fab Blog :) and also to Stamp Something Challenge : Flowers!
- Card stock: Kraft (GKD), Sof Suede (SU), Certainly Celery (SU), Ivorory (GKD)
- Paper: Capella (Basic Grey)
- Stamps: Out on a Limb (PTI)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Green Lime SaTin Ribbon (Offray), Pearl (Recollections), Button (from my collection).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Tag (Spellbinders), Scallop Punch (Fiskars), Lime Glitter (Martha Stewart), Sponges, Scor-tape.
Have a great day!