As you know I am a hostess over at Stamp TV and this week I am challenging my good friends there to "Emboss + Pink"
I created very Clean & Simple cards. I love layers and embellishments (tons), so creating CAS cards is a big challenge for me.
While creating these I immediately thought of the Card Style Challenge over at Moxie Fab World "Clean & Graphic" and Christmas in July Challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room.
Here are my cards!
I did a lot of embossing, all the images were heat embossed. For the ornament card I stamped the snowflake and die cut circles in different sizes. Then I adhered embroidery thread to create the bows.
- Card stock: Innocent Pink, Layering White, Chocolate Brown (GKD)
- Stamps: Blessed is the season (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Clear Versamak, Pealescent Poppy (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Pink Rhinestones (KaiserCrafts), Pearls (Michael's), Embroidery Thread (DMC), Jute twine (GKD), Red button from Holiday Collection (GKD)
- Accessories: Label 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Gold embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Sponge daubers, Foam tape.
Have a great day!