Anyway, I was feeling kind of blue, because I am missing my doggie and my family too! so I decided to make a card to send to my niece and I hope she can feel better soon.
I usually don't use too much black on my cards, but I think this one turned out pretty good. Today, I got my new SU paper "Love Letters" and I decided to give it a try. I also made more paper flowers in different colors, :) this one is pure ivory, the edges are ink with Antique Linen and Tea Dye, I add some Clear Glitter from MS.
I am combining several challenges and they are:
Sketch: Taylored Expressions SC # 122.
Color : The Play Date Cafe
Recipe 1,2,3 (1 Ribbon, 2 buttons, 3 punches: The Shabby Tea Room.
Vintage : Moxie Fab World.
Stitching: Stamp & Create
Flowers: Stamp Something
- Make card from card stock.
- Mat card stock and patterned paper, ink edges and stitch.
- Die-cut label, sponge and stamp image and sentiment.
- Add ribbon using scor-tape.
- Add paper flower and buttons.
- Card stock: Kraft (GKD), White (GKD), Black (LSS)
- Stamps: On the desk (Cornish Heritage Farm)
- Paper: Love Letters (SU).
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Black Satin Ribbon, Buttons, Glitter (Martha Stewart)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scallop punch (Fiskars), Sponge daubers, Scor-tape, Diamond Glaze.
Have a great day!
PS: I got some requests about how I make the flowers, I am not making tutorials, but I will try my best and I will post one this week. Thanks!!