Ok, now to celebrate my country I made a card using the colors from my flag :)
I hope you don't mind looking another card with the pretty paper flowers I've made and still making :)
- Make card from card stock.
- Mat a piece of card stock and patterned paper. Stitch together.
- Add strip of card stock and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment and die cut and sponge.
- Add flowers, ribbon and buttons.
- Card stock: Riding Hood Red (SU), White (GKD), Innocent Pink (GKD).
- Paper: Lover Letters (SU).
- Stamps: Seeds of Kindness (GKD)
- Ink: Riding Hood Red (SU), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Green Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Glitter (Martha Stewart), Buttons (LSS).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Scallop punch, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Tags (Spellbinders), Diamond Glaze, Scor-tape, Sponges.
Flowers: Stamp Something.
1,2,3 Recipe: The Shabby Tea Room.
Color: Color Throwdown.
Shabby & Vintage : Moxie Fab World
Hope you like it!