29 May 2010

Nothing but happiness

Hello my friends, hope you all are enjoying your long weekend. Usually I don't stamp on the weekends, but today I decided to have at least a couple of hours of therapy, LOL, so I made a card using the new set "Botanicals" from Gina K. I used the sketch from 2S4U and also added the Distress/Sponging Challenge from Stampin' Sisters in Christ.

Details about my card: I started with a piece of Ivory CS. I matted, distressed and stitched a piece of Chocolate Brown and Innocent Pink CS. The BG image was stamped in Antique Linen and the flowers in  Walnut Stain Distress Ink, then I sponged the borders with Tea Dye Distress Ink. After that I applied a couple of coats of UTEE for the shiny look. The sentiment was stamped as well in a piece of Ivory CS in Espresso Adirondack Ink. I adhered some Pink Satin Ribbon.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown, Innocent Pink (all Gina K. PL CS)
Stamp: Botanicals (Gina K.)
Ink: Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Espresso Adirondack (Ranger).
Embellishments: Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray).
Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Daubers, UTTE, Embossing gun (Marvy Uchida), Foam Tape, Scor-tape.

Hope you like it.
Have a great night.


peggysue said...

Absolutely lovely, what delicate beauty this piece has. So glad you decided to come out and play the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge!

suzARTe said...

this is a really goregeous card.

Kazan Clark said...

Giovana this is gorgeous! I love the stitching details :)
Congrats on your fabulous nomination at PC too!!! We will be cheering you on.
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Jessie/knightrone said...

Your work is so beautiful!! Love this!

Donelda said...

Hey, I saw that you are one of the lucky 20 finalists for Gallery Idol! Way to go!! Congratulations and Good luck!!