Sunday, May 30

Happy for you



Hello my friends and happy Sunday! Today, after church I worked on my garden, I am so excited, lettuce, green beans, radish, peppers, broccoli are doing great!! , my tomatoes are not too happy, but I hope and pray for some sunny days, we are having too much rain lately. Anyway, after that I sat for a while to watch TV and ended up taking a nap on the couch :) After that I felt so much better, I cooked dinner and then I made this card :)

I am submitting this card to:
Sketch + Fuzz: Limeligh Papercraft Blog.
Color Challenge + Butterflies: Embellish Magazine.
Dots: The Shabby TeaRoom Challenge
Digital : Lucy's Blog.

For my card I used Gina K new Digital paper "Double Dots", I stamped the butterfly in Kraft CS, I used 2 colors: Antique linen first and then Tea Dye, after that I added some Clear ep and heat embossed. I added some Green Lime Satin Ribbon and a fuzzy felt flower with a black rhinestone. The sentiment is from Botanicals.





Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Black, Kraft (Gina K. PL CS)
Paper: Double Dots Digital paper (Gina K)
Stamps: Butterfly (Hope is faith), Sentiment (Botanicals)
Ink: Stazon Black (Tsukineko), Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
Embellishments: Green Lime Satin Ribbon (Offray), Felt Flower (SU), Black Rhinestones (KaiserCraft), Flower Rhinestone (Hero Art).
Accessories: Sunburst Border Punch (Kiskars), Sewing machine, daubers, Glue dots, embossing powder, embossing gun.

Hope you like it.
Have a great night!

PS: Thanks  so much for all your sweet comments about my Great News. I am so excited I can't still believe it. Thanks again!

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I {heart} that scrumpled ribbon!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovana
    Your cards are always so beautiful. We still need to set a date to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is stunning. Love it. Thanks for entering my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giovana, this is absolutely gorgeous! I am featuring your beautiful card on my blog today! :) Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giovana your ribbon is so adorable and your butterfly is lovely...Adorable card...love this...I am just joining the challenge from Embellish Magazine too...would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before,hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Love your card! Thanks for joining the Embellish Butterflies Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete