Wednesday, March 31

B is for Blessing.


Hello my friends, (is anybody there?) I just noticed I am not having too many visitors lately, is it because of Spring break? :), I hope someone there is enjoying my creations, if I can make just 1 happy, that makes me happy  :). Anyway, tonight I have a baby card for you. Actually I am combining 3 challenges is 1. I got the sketch from one of my favorite blogs 2S4U, the colors combo + stitching comes from Embellish Magazine and "Mount Up" Challenge over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ.

I started my card base with Kraft CS, I overlapped Innocent Pink and Ocean Mist CS. I added a piece of embossed Ocean Mist CS (Swiss Dots) and a piece of border punch (SunBurst). I added straight stitches around. I stamp the bear 3 times and I mounted up, it was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I also added some MS ribbon around and some Pearls.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Ocean Mist, Innocent Pink, White PL (All Gina K. Designs)
Stamps: Oh Baby (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Bahama Blue (Memento), Prismacolor Pencils.
Embellishments: Mountain Lake Ribbon (Martha Stewart), Pearls.
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Sunburst Border Punch (Fiskars), OMS, Swiss Dots folder, Cuttlebug, Foam tape.

Hope you like it.
Have a great night.

9 comments:

  1. so so adorable! love that little bear! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooooooo adorable! Great job! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is "SEW" SWEET!! Love your stitching... love your adorable bear and LOVE how you paper toled him! Thanks for showing that view of how you mounted it up because it's hard to see in the straight on shots. LOVE IT! Isn't this a fun challenge?? *Ü* THanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I have a new 2 week old grandson that is adorable. I would change up the pink but the bear is so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! So cute! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! Love that bear popped up! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You little bear is so sweet! Great sewing, and paper tole. Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tooo cute for words Giovanna :) Love the layered look of the bear!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete