Sunday, May 24

Some bunny...

Hello my friends!! I hope you are having a great day. I am so sad I missed the new Verve release Party, but I played one of the Sketches posted on Julee's Blog. I am glad to say that I own several set from Verve, but one of my favorites is "Some bunny", so I decided to use this one and played the sketch. My card base is Kraft CS, My second panel is Pink Pirouette CS and Pink Patterns DP from PTI as well as the ribbon. The image is from VERVE and was stamped in Pretty in Pink Ink. The sentiment was stamped in Real Red. A lot of stitches around and Pink Rhinestones!!!

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, White.
Paper : Pink Patterns (PTI)
Stamp: Some bunny (Verve)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Red.
Embellishments: Sweet Blush Ribbon (PTI), Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: Sewing machine, Pink thread, SU Dimensionals.

I hope you like it!!
Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Your stitching has become so excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I can see where this stamp set is one of your favorites.

    Marianne
    Livin' in Washington

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! I like your twist on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete