Saturday, May 16

Mustang

Hello my friends, Are you enjoying your Saturday? I hope you are. I have a horse card for you today. I made this card using another sketch from Card Patterns. Wow, I think I played Sketches all week!! For this card I used Mustang stamp, I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Colorless Blender pencil. The paper is Rhubarb Tart from Memory Box. The Rhinestones are form the $ post from Target. I need to go again and get more, LOL.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: SU Naturals, White, Brown, SU Really Rust.
Paper: Rhubarb Tart (Memory Box).
Stamps: Mustang (Serendipity)
Ink: Basic Brown.
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Ribbon, Rhinestones.
Accessories: Sewing machine, brown thread, Horizontal Slot Punch, Prismacolor Pencils, Colorless Blender Pencil.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment