Thursday, May 14

For You!

Hello my friends, I have a cute card for show today. I played the sketch challenge at Card Patterns and also the Friend Challenge at Fun-Frilled Blog. When I started making this card I didn't like it much, but then I changed my mind, it is super pretty!! I made it for a friend of mine who lives in NY and I haven't seen in more than 20 years!!! She is Peruvian too, super cool girl and one of my BFF. Lately we have been chatting online and remembering our time times at school and our crazy and silly adventures too, LOL.

Anyway, for the little squares I used Alissa-Spunky Paper from Bo Bunny. The butterflies are a cut out from Bridgeport Pavilion Pearl Paper from SEI, also added some Waterfall Stickles to the wings. The rhinestones are from Kaiser.

A lot of stitches, love it !!!

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Brown, Light blue.
Paper: Alissa Spunky (BoBunny), Bridgeport Pavilion Pearl (SEI)
Stamps: DOTS.
Embellishments: SU Ribbon, Rhinestones ( Kaiser).
Accessories: Corner punch (for scallops) sewing machine, blue thread, Mini glue dots, Stickles.

I hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Muy bonita!! I love all of the stitching. And who can resist blue and brown together?

    So glad you could play along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete