Saturday, May 23

Moon Bear

Happy Saturday my friends. It has been a very slow day for me. This afternoon I made a baby card that I want to share with you. This cute image is a free digital image from Dustin Pike. He has really cool images for free. I really love this cute bear!! I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with OMS. The sketch is from Heather Scott .


Card recipe:
Card Stock: White, Tangerine Tango.
Paper: Just Dreamy (My Mind'sEye)
Stamp: Moon Bear Digi image (Dustin Pike)
Ink: Black, Pistachio ( sponging)
Embellishments: Offray White Ribbon, Green Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: Printer, Scallop scissors, SU Dimensionals, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, Mini glue dots.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully colored, and I love the raised layer too, Giovana!

    ReplyDelete