Sunday, March 1

Welcome March!! and 2 cards for you

Happy Sunday everyone! Can you believe we are already starting March??? In few days my DD and DH are going to celebrate their Birthdays!!! My baby is going to be 5 !!! She talks about her birthday since her last birthday, LOL.
Anyway, here are my 2 other Wish Rak Cards, I love them!!!!

Second Challenge: Include in your card a dog image. I received this image long time ago and it is perfect for this challenge.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Black.
Paper: GCD Studios Chianti Collection :Small Dots.
Stamps: Penny Black, Combo Sentiments by smARTworks.
Ink: Black.
Embellishments: Organdy Ribbon, Heart buttons.
Accessories: Sewing machine, Red and White thread, Mini glue dots, Markers, Colored pencils.

Third Challenge: Make a card using the Gate Fold Tutorial. This card made me think a lot, LOL, I changed papers more than twice!! but at the end I really like how this turned out.
I received the image through the group.



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, White.
Paper: KI Memories: My Girl Glitter.
Stamps: SU Bloomin' Beautiful.
Embellishment: Organdy Green Ribbon, MM Rhinestones.
Accessories: Sewing machine, Green thread, Markers, Watercolor Pencils, Diamond Glaze.

I hope you like them!!!
Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely done cards! The loooong dog is really cute, and gate-fold card is beautiful. I need to try making a GF card. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love the colors and the layouts of these. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards, love the gate fold card, the stitching & coloring is awesome. Also that dog card is "dog gone" adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Giovana.
    Love the gate fold card and colors-

    ReplyDelete