Today on MDC is a challenge day (actually we do it on Thursday, but we want you to focus on your family!!!) and our challenge was to create a HANDMADE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT.
I created something not new in any way, but a little bit different "A Christmas Tree Ornament"
- For my project I used the following:
4 pieces of different Patterned Paper: Christmas Magic Gloss Embossed - Vines, Christmas Magic - Snowfall/Holiday Dots both from My Little Yellow Bicycle, Gilbert by Melissa Frances and Windsor-Lancaster-Flocked by SEI .
- Straight and decorative edge scissor.
- Glue gun and glue sticks.
- Ink, sponges.
- Gold Stickles
- Decorative ribbon
- With your Circle Coluzzle cut different sizes on to you Patterned paper,
- Cut a slit to the center of each circle with straight scissors.
- Cut around each circle with your decorative edges scissor, then sponges each circle.
- Make little cones, one by one and add graduating sizes. Add the hot glue (please be careful!!!)
- Add the ribbon in top so can be easy to hang on your tree. Add bows if desire.
- Add some little dots of gold stickles.
I hope this info can help, I am not good making tutorials, but I thought this can be a project great for your next Christmas.
I hope you like it.
Have a great and Merry Christmas!!