Friday, August 22, 2008

Wishing you..

This is my last post for today. Did you know that Beate is back??? I love her artwork, her creations are always awesome. She is back posting Weekend Sketches, Yahoo!!!! So I have to try it . I used for this challenge Chickadee Wishes set from smARTworks. After having too hot days I think I am ready for some snow and Christmas too!!! This set is perfect for Christmas time.
I colored the bird with colored pencils, then added some Diamond Glaze, I hope you can see how pretty it looks in the picture. I added some glitter and Liquid Applique to simulate some snow.
I went a little bit crazy with my sewing machine. The image has some faux stitch.

Card Recipe:
Stamps:
Chickadee Wishes, SU Weathered BG.
Card stock: So Saffron, Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, Natural Ivory, Bashful Blue, White.
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Stazon Black, Watercolor pencils, Colored pencils, Markers.
Embellishments:Mini rhinestones, Gold stickles, Diamond glaze.
Accessories: Sewing machine, Dimensionals, scallop scissors


I hope you like it.
Have a great day

8 comments:

deborahphipps said...

Sus creaciones son tan bonitas. Me gusta mucho. Estudie espanol en Chile y Argentina por cuatro meses. Me gusta to stamp tambien.

Que tenga un buen dia.

beate said...

Beautiful card! I love all the details.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!! Great job with the sketch!!

Debbie Olson said...

SO beautiful, Giovana! I love the colors, layout, and stamp!

Diane said...

Beautiful! Love the color combo. Great card. Blessings on your day!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful, great coloring.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is GORGEOUS!

Jamie Martin said...

Wow, beautiful card!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS