Friday, May 30

White and Brown

Happy Friday everyone!!!! I hope you are having a great day.
This morning I tried the Limited Supplied Challenge, I had an idea of what I wanted to create, but when I was working on my card, this didn't come out the way it was on my brain, LOL.
So, I decided to create something different, well I would say I cased a card from my good friend Mary Fish, she has a lovely blog : Stampin' Pretty . Yesterday I saw a card she made in white and black, really pretty one, so I tried it on white and brown (I added some Close to Cocoa CS too!!)

I didn't embossed the image, I used Chocolate Chip Craft ink and I added a bella bubble in the middle, just for the little touch.

Here is my card:
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Boho Backgrounds.
Card stock: Brown, White (GP), SU Close to cocoa.
Ink: SU Chocolate chip craft ink.
Embellishments: SU chocolate chip Satin ribbon, Bella baubles.
Accessories: Double sided tape, SU Mini glue dots.
I hope you like it
Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this card. The colors are yummy, and your design exquisite! BEAUTIFUL!

    Thanks for stopping by and linking to my blog candy! One of your visitors stopped by! Hugs to you, CSSC!

    ReplyDelete