Friday, May 23

Thinking of you

Hello everyone, today here is cold as a winter day (crazy weather), my allergies and sinus pressure are bothering me again.
Early in the morning I didn't have any mojo to stamp. I spent my morning cleaning my house and homeschooling Rebecca, she is doing so great, few more days and school is over, I have to think of something to keep her busy, well, she keeps me busy all day, LOL.
Few weeks ago my uncle had a heart bypass surgery, he is doing better now, my cousins are taking care of their dad. My aunt had a surgery last week; both are my mom's siblings; I love them very much and you don't know how much I miss them.
This morning I spent time praying for them, my siblings, my dad, I wish I could be there and hug them all day. Last time I went to Peru, Rebecca was only 9 month-old baby, now she is 4!!! Now she is more into speaking Spanish, she is so funny, she repeats everything I say, well sometimes her way and with a very heavy accent, but she wants to learn more Spanish now, so I am taking advantage of that.


This afternoon (when Becca's was taking a nap) I tried a couple of Sketch Challenges: Beate's and Taylor's. I always try to play their challenges, they are so talented.

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge # 49:


Taylor's Cupcake Challenge#17:

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Daisy Trio by smARTworks, SU Bareback, Sea Life H&MStamps (sentiments)
Card stock: Black, White, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow.
Ink: Stazon black, SU Mellow Moss, orange and yellow pigment.
Paper: DP unknown
Embellishments: Yellow ribbon, light blue ribbon, Bella's baubles.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, double sided tape, mini glue dots.


I hope you like them.
God bless

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards! Love the colors and how you didn't color in the image. It looks beautiful in one color! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovana, both cards are beautiful!
    I love the flower and pearls on the first one. The colors, the dry embossing and the image make the second one gorgeous as well!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.... love the colors. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are so gorgeous!! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, I will keep you in my thoughts for some relief!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards...but the horse card is absolutely stunning! I think I shall case this for a card for my niece the horse lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job on both of these, Giovana!

    ReplyDelete