Thursday, May 29

Sunset at the beach

Happy Thursday everyone, today we have a beautiful day, sunny, clear and not to hot!!!! (that is the best part). I don't like hot days, I prefer breeze and cool days, LOL. Rebecca is waiting for the hot days so we can enjoy the pool, well I would say mommy and daddy because for her the water is always cold, LOL.

Anyway, today on SCS is Ways to Use it: Ways to Get Packing. Summer is great for vacation, relaxation and outside work. The first thing to came to my mind was "Enjoy the Beach" Sunset are always beautiful and the best place is at the beach. I remember those days in Peru when I went camping (Kawaii beach, the best) and we enjoyed the sunset there, Ohh those days. I hope soon I could go there and show Rebecca my favorite places there, I think now she will enjoy and remember that better (last time we went there she was only 9 months old)

Here is my card: I used Sponging technique.


Card Recipe:
Stamp: SU Summer by the Sea.
Card Stock: White (GP), Blue, SU Bashful blue, SU Groovy Guava.
Paper: DP Unknown.
Ink: Orange, Yellow, Silver pigments, SU Bashful Blue, SU Buckaroo blue.
Embellishments: Bella baubles, gold stickles.
Accessories: punch corner, double sided tape, mini glue dots.

I hope you like it.
Have a blessed day.

2 comments: