Wednesday, May 21

Pretty Hummingbird

Hello everyone, today is a really nice day here in the NW. Maybe I will go outside and do some light work on my yard.
Today on SCS is Sketch Challenge Day, pretty good sketch. I used an image I received through the Wish Rak group, the pretty hummingbird from Spring Song Set.
I colored the image using colored pencils and markers. I added some American Craft ribbon at the top (I realized after trimming my image it was too small , oopps). I put some dot glitter around the image.

Card Recipe:
Stamp: SU Spring Song.
Card stock: White (GP), SU Really Rusty, SU Old Olive.
Paper: MDC.
Ink: Black
Embellishments: Yellow Polka Ribbon (American Crafts).
Accessories: Yellow and green glitter glue, double sided tape.


I hope you like it.
Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. very pretty---love the dot glitter around the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Okay, I have to tell you, I just got faster internet within the last week, and of course am terribly behind on blogging as ususal, so I come to your sight to see what you were up to and your music scared the tar out of me. With my slow internet, I never even knew that you had had it. I started laughing when I realized it was Veggie Tales- AWESOME!! Thanks for the giggle AND the beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You've done an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete