Wednesday, May 28

Heart speak

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today I have a lot of yard work to do, I started last night and I am feeling a little bit tired already, but DH and I are cleaning the biggest part of our property that has lots of weeds, I hate weeds. We are dreaming one day we will have the most beautiful yard and why not a perfect garden too!!!!

Anyway, today on SCS is Sketch Challenge Day . I would say I tried the sketch with a completely different set and colors, but at the end I didn't like the results, so I tried again and I love this card. I hope you too.

I received this pretty image from the WR group , this is from SU Heartspeak set. I colored the basket using Sargent Art Colored Pencils, I used Tan, Orange and Brown. the flowers are colors with Red Orange, Red, Rose,Peach, Yellow and Pink, after that I over colored them with SU markers. The leaves are colored with Yellow Green.
I sponged the middle are and the diamond white CS with Orange pigment ink.
I added a couple of Bella Baubles in the right bottom corner.
The orange ribbon is from Walmart.
I hope you like it.
Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. You have put a lot of work into creating that bouquet....great cutting job. Visiting from outside Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - Joan

    ReplyDelete