Thursday, May 15

Flowers Hello

Hello everyone, Happy Thursday!!! Another day and another reason to celebrate life.
I am feeling a little bit better today, I slept better last night than nightbefore. Still taking my medication, helps me to feel better, but takes all my energy, ohhh well, I haven't had any serious chest pain in the last two days, that is good.
Today my inspiration still blocked, I haven't created anything singular, so I cased Debbie Olson's card, I love Debbie and all of her creation, she has been so great with me.


Today is another challenge day on SCS, "Ways to Use it" and today is ways to use 'inchies". I never heard about it, and I don't own any "inchies" so I created my own (a little bit bigger, LOL)
My little squares are 1.5", I hope its qualifies for the challenge. I colored my images (Thanks Bethany, I received them through he Wish Rak group) with colored Pencils and then added some SU markers.
I sponged the borders with gold and cranberry crisp ink and the image with some yellow pigment ink.
I stamped the sentiment in cranberry crisp.


Here is my card:

Card Recipe:
Card stock: White (GP), Cream (Bazzill)
Paper: From MDC.
Stamps: SU Oh So lovely (hostess), SU Vases in Vogue (hostess).
Ink: Black, Yellow and gold pigment, SU Cranberry Crisp.
Embellishments: Gold brads, gold thread, SU Purely pomegranate Satin Ribbon.
Accessories: Colored pencils, SU Markers, double sided tape, Punch border.

I hope you like it.
Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, how cool, we used the same stamp set for today's challenge!! Yours is beautiful!! So happy you are feeling better, take care!!

    ReplyDelete