Sunday, May 18

Cupcake Challenge #16

Another Cupcake Challenge, this time I didn't use a cupcake image, I tried something more Patriotic. I used this image from the new SU set "The Free and the Brave" (I got the images through the Wish Rak group). I colored the image (only the flag) with SU markers. My finished card is 5" square.
I followed Taylor's sketch, you can see all the details here .


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Blue, Burgundy, White.
Paper: Unknown
Stamps: SU The Free and the brave, Stars by Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps.
Ink: Blue, white ep.
Embellishments: Blue brads, red, white and blue ribbon.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, SU markers, embossing gun, double sided tape.

I hope you like it.
God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love cupcake cards, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 4th of July occasion for this sketch! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..this is an awesome card! great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great great card and a wonderful take on today's challenge! I sent you a message to the email address associated with this blog, let me know if you get it...

    ReplyDelete