Friday, May 16

Baroque Motifs

I created this card for Card Positioning Systems. I tried every week to create a card for this blog challenge, but I couldn't until today. I used Baroque Motifs images for my card.

This is my card:
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White (GP), Burgundy and SU Brocade Blue.
Stamp: Baroque Motifs.
Ink: SU Rose Red, SU Brocade Blue.
Embellishments: SU Purely pomegranate Satin Ribbon, gold brad, gold stickles.
Accessories: double sided tape, mini glue dots, SU corner rounder punch.

I hope you like it.
Have a blessed day.

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is just stunning! I love the swirls and the ribbon tie is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Such a beautiful card - luv the ribbon tie that is such a great touch : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with this CPS Sketch, Giovana! I love your swirls and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully elegant. Love this design!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! All the elements fit together so very well!

    ReplyDelete