Friday, May 16, 2008

Baroque Motifs

I created this card for Card Positioning Systems. I tried every week to create a card for this blog challenge, but I couldn't until today. I used Baroque Motifs images for my card.

This is my card:
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White (GP), Burgundy and SU Brocade Blue.
Stamp: Baroque Motifs.
Ink: SU Rose Red, SU Brocade Blue.
Embellishments: SU Purely pomegranate Satin Ribbon, gold brad, gold stickles.
Accessories: double sided tape, mini glue dots, SU corner rounder punch.

I hope you like it.
Have a blessed day.

7 comments:

Anabelle said...

Wow!! This is just stunning! I love the swirls and the ribbon tie is the perfect touch.

Krista B. said...

Gorgeous! Such a beautiful card - luv the ribbon tie that is such a great touch : )

Debbie Olson said...

Beautiful job with this CPS Sketch, Giovana! I love your swirls and ribbon!

Diane said...

So beautifully elegant. Love this design!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Becca said...

Stunning!! All the elements fit together so very well!

Kazan Clark said...

Beautiful - really beautiful

debby4000 said...

Stunning card, fabulous swirls

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS